- What is the Difference Between a Party Boat and a Charter Boat?
A charter boat provides many different types of services for groups. Anywhere from 10 to over 100 passengers.
Unlike a charter boat an open boat has a set sailing time each day and can take 1 person or more.
- What if We have to Cancel our Trip?
A full refund of the deposit must be done within 5 days of your trip if it is cancelled by you
- What if it is Bad Weather?
All charters are subject to weather conditions, and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather.
- What is Parking like at Captree State Park?
Between Labor Day and Memorial Day Captree State Parks charges for parking
School and Camp Buses must apply for permits in advance by calling 631-669-1000.
- Is your boat Strictly for Fishing trips?
No fishing trips are just one serves we offer. Please go to our services tab for a full list of events we do.
- We only have about 10 to 15 people in our group?
No Issue just pay the minimum price for 20 people for 4 hours or 30 people for 6 hours and the boat is yours.